New Year Introspection.
I stopped tonight to think about my life over the past year. I sat in that deep, solemn quiet. Blanketed by cold, my insides matched the outside when I came to a startling realization over what I was so deeply pondering about my life.
I was pondering nothing. I looked out over the past year and there was nothing. Not the good nothing. I have nothing to show for the year. I have one job I have held for four weeks. Not that impressive, but still very good. Aside from one abysmal mistake and the loss of the one thing in the world that was most important to me, I have nothing to show for my year. At all.
I was pondering nothing. I looked out over the past year and there was nothing. Not the good nothing. I have nothing to show for the year. I have one job I have held for four weeks. Not that impressive, but still very good. Aside from one abysmal mistake and the loss of the one thing in the world that was most important to me, I have nothing to show for my year. At all.

<< Home