Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Even Keel.

So for the last week or so I've been sick. Went to the doctor. MomCare Health Insurance saw to it that I got a doctor to help me with my health.

Now I feel loads better. I'm still coughing a bit, but I woke up pretty invigorated. And at 5:15am no less!

I would have to say right about now I'm excited about my improving health. As for the rest of it, I'm contented to ride it out (for now).

Still waiting on Bibb County. Follow ups seem to be near to impossible, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to allow them to come to me.

More voicemails from Mt. DeSales.

And new to the list, I might be looking for jobs around Carrollton at the request of my brother.

Still trying to earn money and save it as best I can. So far I think i've spent maybe 40 dollars this month on food that I didn't really need. Or at least, when I went to get food, I probably could have made my choices a bit cheaper.

Oh well.

Trying to save my money as best I can. I'm thinking about asking for enough money to register for the GACE II English tests this Christmas.

It's not daytime yet, but I think the sky is starting to grey.