Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Sunday night.

God is right where He wants you to be.

When I heard the Director of Religious Education say that to me a couple of nights ago, I didn't know what to think.

Settle down! Enjoy life! You're too young in life to be so serious!

I reckon that's true. Luckily we were standing around the font with all the holy water. If she hadn't been flicking holy water at me for the last 5 minutes, I might not have been as receptive. There's something about people blessing people with holy water that I immediately smile and laugh like a child.

I reckon I need to unwind or decompress. Learn to relax and take it easy.

I still need some real work though. So I suppose all that's left to do is just keep looking and try harder not to let it all get to me.