Weight Loss. I needs it.
I been going on and on to various people about how badly I need to lose weight. I haven't done much about it though due to me making excuses. I guess I just don't know what end I need to put to my workout. When I was a sophomore it was to attract women. That went over well (<--Sarcasm). So I did it to relieve stress. Also by then, it was a habit.
The summer after that my workout was my job. Landscaping meant lots of heavy physical labor and I was bronzed and chiseled by the end of the summer. I had nothing else to do or look forward to besides work. So I poured myself into it and just focused on the job.
And now?
I need it to keep a modicum of my sanity, I guess. I need to ride a bicycle, jog, or something. Unfortunately it seems like my back is still hurting from the beach so many weeks ago and it's enough of a detriment to make me not want to do any exercise at all. But I need it. I need to do something to feel accomplished. I reckon that's going to have to be my motivation.
I work out for the sake of accomplishment, and nothing else beyond it. I'm also genetically predisposed to high blood pressure and other heart problems, so I should be watching my diet for the sake of my heart.
I just have to remind myself that this endeavor, no matter how hard or hopeless it may seem (like the rest of my endeavors) is not pointless. It's not all bullshit.
It's not bullshit.
The summer after that my workout was my job. Landscaping meant lots of heavy physical labor and I was bronzed and chiseled by the end of the summer. I had nothing else to do or look forward to besides work. So I poured myself into it and just focused on the job.
And now?
I need it to keep a modicum of my sanity, I guess. I need to ride a bicycle, jog, or something. Unfortunately it seems like my back is still hurting from the beach so many weeks ago and it's enough of a detriment to make me not want to do any exercise at all. But I need it. I need to do something to feel accomplished. I reckon that's going to have to be my motivation.
I work out for the sake of accomplishment, and nothing else beyond it. I'm also genetically predisposed to high blood pressure and other heart problems, so I should be watching my diet for the sake of my heart.
I just have to remind myself that this endeavor, no matter how hard or hopeless it may seem (like the rest of my endeavors) is not pointless. It's not all bullshit.
It's not bullshit.

<< Home