Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Very busy Me.

Yesterday I moved most of my stuff (roughly 85%) to Macon. Today I was going to get my substituting orientation, but that was cancelled. Now I have the rest of my mobile belongings packed and ready to go. Mostly.

The rest of it doesn't require packing. I never unpacked those things.

Then there's the furniture.

With my weekends taken up, I have no one solid day to move all the stuff I own. So I'm doing it in chunks. The next chunk goes down next Friday at the earlierst. The furniture, well, we'll see how that works out.

In the next two to three weeks I will be busier than I have been in a long time--truly busier, not just distracted and spinning my wheels. It's exciting. I feel like my life is moving again. And it is.

I have a full time job doing landscaping for a company. This jobs was brought to me by way of Jennifer Cole's fiance Keith. Thanks, Keith.

Though my Mom wishes it wasn't so sudden, I'm glad that it is. If this whole process dragged out, I think it would drive me crazy. So Dec 1st will be my first day officially moved into Macon and starting my new job. It's exciting. I'm really looking forward to it.