Saturday, May 27, 2006

Re-times, Trinkwheel

I've spent just about my entire weekend with my baby brother. We've made circuits (in series and parallel), played the free Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends game on www.cartoonnetwork.com, watched tons of Foster's, played Phantasy Star Online, Sonic Riders, and Ninja Turtles Yahtzee. I'm a mite worn out.

Now I've eaten a pint of chocolate ice cream. Brother Dallas is in bed at last, Brother Aaron is getting silly in people's faces, and Brother Jason is playing around with video games. We've learned that the internet is for porn (why you think the net was born?) and that fat-bottomed girls make the rockin'world go round.

I'm tired and a bit silent on the outside and a wee bit louder on the inside. I'm just waiting for something to do. It's fun. We've got a lot of files to burn onto some CD's.

Tomorrow is going to be fun. Church, lunch, Grace at home, and then checking about an alternative to my current living situation in Macon. We'll have fun.