Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good old manual labor.

There's freedom in it. Some of the happiest people in the world go home everyday stinking to high heaven.

That about covers yesterday and today. Now to talk about something more along the lines of what I really care about: God.

You ever have those experiences where you have a decision to make, but you can't really find the other option? I mean, when you're making a decision it naturally makes sense that you would have at least two choices.

In this case, there's only one scenario. I suppose I have a "yes" answer and a "no" answer, but I think it's going to play out a particular way whether or not I say "yes."

Most of this has to do with seminary. That's about all I will say about that.

I spent a good majority of my day today with Grace. That was nice. I haven't seen her for a week.