After school.
Well, I have been out of school for nearly a whole day now and everything feels very still. I don't think I can afford my current living arrangement for terribly long, so starting tomorrow I will have to start looking for cheaper living. Oi. As I was unpacking my things today I suddenly felt very sad and depressed about the whole thing. I figure that at my current pay at the camp I might not have enough to eat after I pay rent. The waiter sent me a rather large reality check, as it were. After unpacking my things and feeling very much isolated and doomed, I did the only thing I could think of to do: I took a rather long nap. Then I woke up, got some soup, watched Bruce Almighty (which was oddly therapeutic) and now I feel much better. I have training tomorrow afternoon, but not much else, so I'm going to probably go buy some soap and some laundry detergent (thought I might do that this evening), do some laundry, and look for cheaper housing.
We can't let fear stop us. I'm not afraid of the darkness!
We can't let fear stop us. I'm not afraid of the darkness!

<< Home