My boat.
You're coming with us.
Strange. At the end of my college career I find myself giving in to the little bug that hits most every graduating student in the history of higher education: senioritis.
I'm relaxed, most anything and everything relating to this school (academic, administrative, or otherwise) doesn't concern or bother me in the least, and I don't mind sitting on my tail doing nothing all day at work (though that will change when summer hits).
I wouldn't say that I don't care about any of this, though. I still acknowledge my school work and my job responsibilities and the like. They just don't give me reason to go nuts.
You don't seem to care about the destinations.
Right now I have no clue about my future plans outside of the immediate future (working at a day camp for the summer), and the more distant future (graduate school and earning my M. Div in Counselling from McAffee School of Theology). Outside of those two things I've got nothing. And it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
What you care about are the ships and mine's the nicest.
As it stands my budget is quite limited. I fully intend to eat ramen for at least one meal out of the day, if not two meals. I plan to go out very seldom and entertain myself with what I have--which will mean a great deal of games and parkour. But I'm looking forward to it. It sounds cozy and relaxed.
She don't look like much.
Granted it's not what I had specifically planned for my straight-out-of-college life, but It'll be fun. I lived a mite meagerly last summer. I slept on a dirty floor on top of a sleeping bag. I ate rice, ramen, and Chep Boyardee for a majority of my meals. I walked nearly everywhere I went and ate my meals on top of a pool table. This summer looks to be a bit nicer than the last, but I still plan on living humble.
Oh, she'll fool ya.
I figure that the less I have, the less I'll need to worry about. I'll have insurance to pay and loans to work on, not to mention rent and groceries. Right now I don't need much responsibility. With a lack of options on where to go and what to do it'll give me time to do stuff for myself. I got books I want to write, things to think about, and a stomach to flatten. It'll give me time to truly take care of myself, I think.
You ever sail in a Firefly?
Strange. At the end of my college career I find myself giving in to the little bug that hits most every graduating student in the history of higher education: senioritis.
I'm relaxed, most anything and everything relating to this school (academic, administrative, or otherwise) doesn't concern or bother me in the least, and I don't mind sitting on my tail doing nothing all day at work (though that will change when summer hits).
I wouldn't say that I don't care about any of this, though. I still acknowledge my school work and my job responsibilities and the like. They just don't give me reason to go nuts.
You don't seem to care about the destinations.
Right now I have no clue about my future plans outside of the immediate future (working at a day camp for the summer), and the more distant future (graduate school and earning my M. Div in Counselling from McAffee School of Theology). Outside of those two things I've got nothing. And it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
What you care about are the ships and mine's the nicest.
As it stands my budget is quite limited. I fully intend to eat ramen for at least one meal out of the day, if not two meals. I plan to go out very seldom and entertain myself with what I have--which will mean a great deal of games and parkour. But I'm looking forward to it. It sounds cozy and relaxed.
She don't look like much.
Granted it's not what I had specifically planned for my straight-out-of-college life, but It'll be fun. I lived a mite meagerly last summer. I slept on a dirty floor on top of a sleeping bag. I ate rice, ramen, and Chep Boyardee for a majority of my meals. I walked nearly everywhere I went and ate my meals on top of a pool table. This summer looks to be a bit nicer than the last, but I still plan on living humble.
Oh, she'll fool ya.
I figure that the less I have, the less I'll need to worry about. I'll have insurance to pay and loans to work on, not to mention rent and groceries. Right now I don't need much responsibility. With a lack of options on where to go and what to do it'll give me time to do stuff for myself. I got books I want to write, things to think about, and a stomach to flatten. It'll give me time to truly take care of myself, I think.
You ever sail in a Firefly?

<< Home