Future Active Indicative.
Tomorrow is the job fair for summer internships and actual real-to-life jobs. It's rather exciting.
It's also scary as hell.
Tomorrow I'll be wearing a tie, a button-down shirt, slacks, and a sport coat in order to be "presentable" and have one of these companies take interest in me. I wrote my first resume ever and I hope it does me some good.
I'm taking my future into my own hands. I'm going out and trying to make something of what I've got. I'm ready to learn, teach, and counsel. I'm also ready to get out from under schoolwork. I'm looking forward to an informal learning environment. I'm also looking forward to being even more in charge of my day than previous. Maybe I'll get somewhere in my own studies and interests. It sure wouldn't hurt.
Wish me luck, for tomorrow I go see people that will largely determine what I do for the summer.
It's also scary as hell.
Tomorrow I'll be wearing a tie, a button-down shirt, slacks, and a sport coat in order to be "presentable" and have one of these companies take interest in me. I wrote my first resume ever and I hope it does me some good.
I'm taking my future into my own hands. I'm going out and trying to make something of what I've got. I'm ready to learn, teach, and counsel. I'm also ready to get out from under schoolwork. I'm looking forward to an informal learning environment. I'm also looking forward to being even more in charge of my day than previous. Maybe I'll get somewhere in my own studies and interests. It sure wouldn't hurt.
Wish me luck, for tomorrow I go see people that will largely determine what I do for the summer.

<< Home