Vision obliterated
Yesterday I got to see my vision be obliterated. Sitting in the back of a pick up truck driving down the road, as I have done since a small child, my glasses got whipped off my face by the wind and into the road. All that's left is one torn up lens.
It was funny how it happened, and somehow I think there's a lesson in it somewhere. I managed to run tech stuff just fine--it's not much help to see when you're entirely in the dark.
I guess my lack of vision mirrors how I feel right about now. It's hard to get a move on on homework. I don't know where to start and I don't know where to step. I'm beginning to feel very much lost.
With any luck the Lenscrafters won't have any problem making a new pair for me by this afternoon. It'll be good to see again.
It was funny how it happened, and somehow I think there's a lesson in it somewhere. I managed to run tech stuff just fine--it's not much help to see when you're entirely in the dark.
I guess my lack of vision mirrors how I feel right about now. It's hard to get a move on on homework. I don't know where to start and I don't know where to step. I'm beginning to feel very much lost.
With any luck the Lenscrafters won't have any problem making a new pair for me by this afternoon. It'll be good to see again.

<< Home