Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fragmented.

It's funny how I feel right now. I'm a bit anxious about some things, and have been steadily irritated by small stuff for the past few weeks. I feel like I'm split in two. It's odd, but all the whle I'm feeling irritible I'm also feeling very calm, relaxed, and peaceful.

Right now I'm not at all set on edge. I'm not nervous, I don't feel like I've got too much energy, and I certainly don't feel panicked about homework. But something is brewing that's just dark and sad and angry.

I feel like a BSU-er saying this, but I think I'm going to have to just trust God on this one. Sometimes the best thing we can do about something is to wait it out and see what happens. But eventually (which in this case means very soon), I'm going to have to find some time to get some decent solitude and work the whole thing out. I'm going to have to take stock of my situation and make up my mind about a few things.

The trouble is, where am I going to find the time?

I suppose I'm ready for the year to end. I can imagine several other things I'd rather do besides homework. I'm actually aching to get to the wood park near Peachtree City and practice parkour for a few hours. I want to beat X-Men Legends II and I want to write a book. I want to get out there and start helping people. I want to get lost in other people's lives and forget who I am for a while and just be.