Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring Break? Wate Wot?

I cannot remember the last time I have had a more liberating week off.

I visited my father, which was the most relaxed and cheerful trip to see him that I can remember in a very long time. There was not one argument, not one comment on my character. It was great. My dad seems to have really mellowed out.

Spending time at home was good too. I played games with my brothers, watched movies, and had my best friend over for the weekend. We spend a good deal of time outside jumping and climbing on playground equipment as though it was an obstacle course. Parkour, they call it.

It's good to be back at school, though. I feel quite relaxed. I also got to see my girlfriend, which I hardly did over spring break.

Now I'm looking forward to my summer. Once I apply for a job, it'll be wide open apart from that.

All that's left is to finish my assignments and graduate. I'm looking forward to it.