Worrisome business.
Is it bad that every time I walk into my girlfriend's room to find a whole bunch of people sitting in each other's laps and pouring strong drinks for themselves that I lose respect for every last person in the room--including my girlfriend?
I can be amongst my own friends, and some of them will drink, and we can chat and laugh and cut up and the like. But when I see Grace's roommates and friends doing the same it looks so much dirtier and evil. I want to take a baseball bat to them all just to try and preserve some of my respect for her, you know?
Maybe I'm just being prejudiced, but it really makes me uncomfortable. And I'm trying to learn to live with that.
I can be amongst my own friends, and some of them will drink, and we can chat and laugh and cut up and the like. But when I see Grace's roommates and friends doing the same it looks so much dirtier and evil. I want to take a baseball bat to them all just to try and preserve some of my respect for her, you know?
Maybe I'm just being prejudiced, but it really makes me uncomfortable. And I'm trying to learn to live with that.

<< Home