Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Killer Jell-o until 3 in the morning.

Sorry I've not posted every night like I said I would. The last two nights have been a mite wild.

Night before last I hung out with William. I got re-acquainted with alcohol and played some pool. Then I slept in the most comfortable recliner I have ever seen in my entire life. But the coolest part was (and this is cool because of how wierd it is) is that I had no idea it was morning unless I got out of the recliner and walked about halfway down the hall that adjoined the recliner's room to the bathroom.

Last night I stayed up very late playing a game called Baldur's Gate with my younger brother, Aaron. We fought rats, kobolds, zombies, and these big blue cubes of what looks like killer Jell-o. There were smaller green versions as well. We had way too much fun.