Progress is our most important product.
This morning I woke up at 9. Hush all you who wake up earlier every day. It was a big accomplishment for me.
I returned a DVD to Blockbuster and came home. Then it happened.
I wrote half of the Techie-tome (The instruction manual for the person doing Lord's Players' light and sound work). It was good. I wrote eleven pages in about an hour and a half. Granted most of those pages were just lists of all the things I remembered seeing in the LP trailer, but even so I feel good.
Today I am also getting an official transcript to send to McAffee to complete my application and seal my acceptance to their school. I also need to get in contact with them and ask them to postpone my enrollment. Monday will work.
My affairs post-college are nearly settled. Then we get to do life!
I returned a DVD to Blockbuster and came home. Then it happened.
I wrote half of the Techie-tome (The instruction manual for the person doing Lord's Players' light and sound work). It was good. I wrote eleven pages in about an hour and a half. Granted most of those pages were just lists of all the things I remembered seeing in the LP trailer, but even so I feel good.
Today I am also getting an official transcript to send to McAffee to complete my application and seal my acceptance to their school. I also need to get in contact with them and ask them to postpone my enrollment. Monday will work.
My affairs post-college are nearly settled. Then we get to do life!

<< Home