Today was not so bad.
Indeed. My kids got along with me much better than yesterday, had more fun, and generally were better about doing things as a group. Except for that one small incidents (kid hit another kid).
Dinner was good. The Trinity Woods woods are absolutely crawling with ticks. I found 7 on me tonight. Not Good. So now I'm making extra sure to check myself for ticks every night. I'm also going to invest in a very good bug spray in the very near future.
I have a tick on my ass that I can't reach.
I think that until I adjust to work and can be creative/thoughtful while doing other things, I'm going to save all my really good, important posts for the weekends. So you get five days of drivel and two days of stuff worth having. Sorry, but that's the way it is.
Dinner was good. The Trinity Woods woods are absolutely crawling with ticks. I found 7 on me tonight. Not Good. So now I'm making extra sure to check myself for ticks every night. I'm also going to invest in a very good bug spray in the very near future.
I have a tick on my ass that I can't reach.
I think that until I adjust to work and can be creative/thoughtful while doing other things, I'm going to save all my really good, important posts for the weekends. So you get five days of drivel and two days of stuff worth having. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

<< Home