The Interview.
I interviewed with St. William's Catholic Church on St. Simons Island today.
They liked me.
The priest there is a very serious, severe man; nonetheless, I like him.
The deacon and the woman who were present to help interview me seemed to be thoroughly interested and excited about what I could do for their youth group. It seems kids have been dropping out for one reason or the next. They're consequently looking for someone to spice up the program to make it fun, interesting, and educating for the youth. I have more plans than I had time to talk.
The island was beautiful. I spent a full five minutes or so with my jaw in my lap looking at that beautiful place. I saw the lighthouse, took a requisite visit to the beach, ate the requisite seafood lunch, bought the obligatory knick-knack. It was fun.
A few of the old ladies at the church really liked me. I helped them with a quilt they are working on and told them a bit about myself. They hope I get the job. I hope I get the job too.
St. Simons is amazing. I'm very excited about that place.
Tomorrow is Colombus Day. I hope the possum isn't still in the bait station.
They liked me.
The priest there is a very serious, severe man; nonetheless, I like him.
The deacon and the woman who were present to help interview me seemed to be thoroughly interested and excited about what I could do for their youth group. It seems kids have been dropping out for one reason or the next. They're consequently looking for someone to spice up the program to make it fun, interesting, and educating for the youth. I have more plans than I had time to talk.
The island was beautiful. I spent a full five minutes or so with my jaw in my lap looking at that beautiful place. I saw the lighthouse, took a requisite visit to the beach, ate the requisite seafood lunch, bought the obligatory knick-knack. It was fun.
A few of the old ladies at the church really liked me. I helped them with a quilt they are working on and told them a bit about myself. They hope I get the job. I hope I get the job too.
St. Simons is amazing. I'm very excited about that place.
Tomorrow is Colombus Day. I hope the possum isn't still in the bait station.

<< Home