Thursday, August 02, 2007

Blue sky above and Blue ocean below!

I'm excited about something. Not really sure what that is, but I'm excited about it. That being said, I'm trying extra hard to keep myself in the present and really do well at work without whining or complaining. Work has been trying recently--early mornings and late evenings--but I'm sure it'll be well worth it.

I'm writing! It's just a couple of pages every day, but it's certainly something! The characters are gathered and the plot now gets to move forward with all the reckless abandon of a recklessly abandoning thing.

It's August now: I should be contacted sometime over the next few days for an interview at St. William's Catholic Church on St. Simon's Island. This job interview is probably the most plausible opportunity for me to change careers. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too bad. I'm mainly trying to trust God on this one. It's all at once easy and hard.

I feel like I'm becoming a better person for doing all this writing and for trying to be a good sport about work. I hope I actually am becoming a better person.