Onward to adventure!
I need some excitement. I know my job. I know each trap, every bait station. I know them so well that I'm moving quickly from one to the next. I'm also not paying much attention to what I'm doing. My head's in the clouds. I want to go on an adventure. I want some excitement, something extraordinary. One thing is certain, pest control is not my vocation.
I began writing my book that I am submitting to Wizard's of the Coast yesterday. I introduced two characters inside of two pages. 4 characters to go means I will probably write 4 more pages. That means that I need maybe 200-300 pages of story. Ai-yee. I just hope the whole thing doesn't turn out poorly or looks like it was rushed. I really want to do a good job on it.
In the mean time I am cancelling my online game subscription. I need to re-work my resume from the ground up. I got a neighbor who has offered to help me on that.
Listening to Clark Howard on the radio has me very money conscious. I'm going to start poking my nose into investment options soon.
I will also begin applying to schools. Maybe I'll put in an application to the private school Cole worked for. Now if only I can remember what that school was called.
MAT programs are being found. I just need to find one that works. The only problem is that I work full time. It's hard to get information and arrange things when I get home an hour and a half after most offices are closed.
I'm going to sign up for a martial arts class in the next few weeks. I just need to see what my options are in my area. I really want to find a martial art that suits me. I want one that meshes well with my way of thinking and how I approach things. I also want one that works well with how I move naturally. If anyone has any suggestions based on what they know about me, feel free to contact me.
I'm also going to try to be in Macon the weekend after Mother's Day. To those of you who are in that area, expect a call.
I'm not tired, but I'm going to bed. I got to be up at 6am.
I began writing my book that I am submitting to Wizard's of the Coast yesterday. I introduced two characters inside of two pages. 4 characters to go means I will probably write 4 more pages. That means that I need maybe 200-300 pages of story. Ai-yee. I just hope the whole thing doesn't turn out poorly or looks like it was rushed. I really want to do a good job on it.
In the mean time I am cancelling my online game subscription. I need to re-work my resume from the ground up. I got a neighbor who has offered to help me on that.
Listening to Clark Howard on the radio has me very money conscious. I'm going to start poking my nose into investment options soon.
I will also begin applying to schools. Maybe I'll put in an application to the private school Cole worked for. Now if only I can remember what that school was called.
MAT programs are being found. I just need to find one that works. The only problem is that I work full time. It's hard to get information and arrange things when I get home an hour and a half after most offices are closed.
I'm going to sign up for a martial arts class in the next few weeks. I just need to see what my options are in my area. I really want to find a martial art that suits me. I want one that meshes well with my way of thinking and how I approach things. I also want one that works well with how I move naturally. If anyone has any suggestions based on what they know about me, feel free to contact me.
I'm also going to try to be in Macon the weekend after Mother's Day. To those of you who are in that area, expect a call.
I'm not tired, but I'm going to bed. I got to be up at 6am.

<< Home