Uncloseted Theologian.
I got to see you without your clothes on once.
I finally said out loud what I've always known, and what I'm sure my closest friends have more than likely guessed at: In theological/religious conversations, I almost never present my personal views on a given topic. I always take a stance against something if I think it's stupid, or I give a point of view to make people squirm or whatever, but I never give out MY view.
Never thought I'd see you naked.
I suppose the reasons for not presenting my views are as follows:
1) I've always been in hostile environs most of the time.
2) People that don't respond to me with hostility often don't understand how much my view means to me.
3) Sometimes I don't know what I believe.
I talk a lot about God. I know more than some about God. But I never actually say what's really close to my heart, mind, and soul.
I finally said out loud what I've always known, and what I'm sure my closest friends have more than likely guessed at: In theological/religious conversations, I almost never present my personal views on a given topic. I always take a stance against something if I think it's stupid, or I give a point of view to make people squirm or whatever, but I never give out MY view.
Never thought I'd see you naked.
I suppose the reasons for not presenting my views are as follows:
1) I've always been in hostile environs most of the time.
2) People that don't respond to me with hostility often don't understand how much my view means to me.
3) Sometimes I don't know what I believe.
I talk a lot about God. I know more than some about God. But I never actually say what's really close to my heart, mind, and soul.

<< Home