Say Cheese.
Brrrrooooooootheeeeeeeeerr.
Imagine. A small, curious thing with no regard whatsoever for convention. Germs, disease, social aptitude--none of these are worth any consideration.
The floor tastes like funny.
Things are around for the mere experience they offer--and they can be experienced in so many ways. Nothing is normative, only creative (and maybe informative). Things are for trying out and having fun: when people get in the way of experiences, then there is a problem.
I wanna do it! No, me! Let me use the Drill!
Experiences themselves are good. The outcomes don't matter.
But Mac, he's going to SCREW IT ALL UP!
No, I'm just screwing the wheel!
Of course, once experiences are had, they are defined as good or bad based on one thing: how much fun is had.
I like this game!
Sometimes Things must be done for their good stuff. Other times Things must be done just because.
Yeah, I like Candy.
Naturally, not everything turns out as planned.
Candy is broken.
Such is Cheese, the oddly shapped yellow thing that stabs people with carrots, insists on painting bunnies on cars, and likes to eat soap.
END POST HERE. BEGIN RANDOM CHEESE QUOTES HERE.
I like chocolate milk.
I HAVE SCURVY!
I FOUND A CARROT!
Hi doggies.
I'm a lady! NOW WE'RE BROTHER LADIES!
Imagine. A small, curious thing with no regard whatsoever for convention. Germs, disease, social aptitude--none of these are worth any consideration.
The floor tastes like funny.
Things are around for the mere experience they offer--and they can be experienced in so many ways. Nothing is normative, only creative (and maybe informative). Things are for trying out and having fun: when people get in the way of experiences, then there is a problem.
I wanna do it! No, me! Let me use the Drill!
Experiences themselves are good. The outcomes don't matter.
But Mac, he's going to SCREW IT ALL UP!
No, I'm just screwing the wheel!
Of course, once experiences are had, they are defined as good or bad based on one thing: how much fun is had.
I like this game!
Sometimes Things must be done for their good stuff. Other times Things must be done just because.
Yeah, I like Candy.
Naturally, not everything turns out as planned.
Candy is broken.
Such is Cheese, the oddly shapped yellow thing that stabs people with carrots, insists on painting bunnies on cars, and likes to eat soap.
END POST HERE. BEGIN RANDOM CHEESE QUOTES HERE.
I like chocolate milk.
I HAVE SCURVY!
I FOUND A CARROT!
Hi doggies.
I'm a lady! NOW WE'RE BROTHER LADIES!

<< Home