The night before.
Last night I had three odd things happen to me.
1) I was pulled over for speeding (hasn't happened in two years).
2) When I went home late that evening I felt like I had a great weight laying across my entire body. My breathing was labored and I felt like I was really working to draw breath.
3) I had a dream. An odd dream. There was a small bookshel that contained books full of walnuts. The walnuts could be planted and they would grow clone troopers (like in Star Wars Episodes II and III) and I could fight another Clone War with them. I also spent some time as a mute fighter navigating a maze and obstacles.
The result: By morning I felt very...de-pressurized. Like you might see an air-mattress deflated. It was like that. It did not make for a fun day at work. But Alex's house was good. We laughed and talked and it was really a great amount of fun.
I have continually found that no matter what, I am recieved best if I act in an up-front manner. If I put my entire self out there, then I have nothing to regret.
1) I was pulled over for speeding (hasn't happened in two years).
2) When I went home late that evening I felt like I had a great weight laying across my entire body. My breathing was labored and I felt like I was really working to draw breath.
3) I had a dream. An odd dream. There was a small bookshel that contained books full of walnuts. The walnuts could be planted and they would grow clone troopers (like in Star Wars Episodes II and III) and I could fight another Clone War with them. I also spent some time as a mute fighter navigating a maze and obstacles.
The result: By morning I felt very...de-pressurized. Like you might see an air-mattress deflated. It was like that. It did not make for a fun day at work. But Alex's house was good. We laughed and talked and it was really a great amount of fun.
I have continually found that no matter what, I am recieved best if I act in an up-front manner. If I put my entire self out there, then I have nothing to regret.

<< Home