Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Not in my right mind.

And probably not in my left, either.

I'm a wreck. I can't plan my schedule at all. Lent this year has been like carrying sixty pounds of rocks on my back, and I have a hard time motivating myself without it soon bursting like a bubble on the water's surface. bloop.

My neck hurts on my right side. It's like a stabbing pain, really.

I added the orthodontist to people I owe money. My retainer is broken, so we're trying to get my teeth back to normal now while they've not moved very far so I can just get a newer version of my old retainer.

For 5 weeks I'm going to sound like an obese chess club member.

All I know is, rain or shine, heaven or hell, sinful or holy, all my crap will hit the fan after Easter.

We will see what happens from there.