Warriors, Fighters, Samurai, Knights, Ninjas, and Monks.
I like to think of myself as a fighter. Not really disciplined or regimented like a soldier, but someone who does combat, of whatever the sort. Be it intellectual, physical, or emotional, somehow I tend to think that I am only at my best when I have an opponent. That I only really have purpose when I'm at odds with an individual.
But the more I think about it, the more I'm probably not a fighter at all. I think I'm mostly someone who is non-confrontational who lacks the courage to truly face people and my problems. Obviously this is bad, but what do I do? Am I really the warrior I've always thought of myself as being, or am I something else and I just need to figure that out too? It's not too important I reckon. I figure I'm probably a little of both, which makes me about average at it.
And soon, I think I shall battle for sleep.
But the more I think about it, the more I'm probably not a fighter at all. I think I'm mostly someone who is non-confrontational who lacks the courage to truly face people and my problems. Obviously this is bad, but what do I do? Am I really the warrior I've always thought of myself as being, or am I something else and I just need to figure that out too? It's not too important I reckon. I figure I'm probably a little of both, which makes me about average at it.
And soon, I think I shall battle for sleep.

<< Home